More intellectually disabled youths go to college
Zach Neff is all high-fives as he walks through his college campus in western Missouri. The 27-year-old with Down syndrome hugs most everybody, repeatedly. He tells teachers he loves them.
Read more on KION 46 Salinas
DEXTER: Sixth grade students learn about art, history with project
Ancient civilizations came to life at Creekside Intermediate School in Dexter Oct. 7 with a modern art clay project.
Read more on The Dexter Leader
- Lastest Art Learning News
- DEXTER: Sixth grade students learn about art, history with project
- What’s Happening – Calendar of Events
- DEXTER: Students learn history through art
- Artist to give lecture at WNMU